[OpenSCAD] initial focus

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:59:01 EDT 2015

Happens here too.
Often the Console is the focus even after manipulating the 3D view with
mouse, or clicking on the grey space at the top of the editor. You have to
click in the white space to focus the that. Even tho the caret it blinking
there already - which is misleading.

Perhaps the console is created first and becomes the focus, then nothing
changes it to the editor?
BTW, need to consider what to focus on when the editor pane is hidden.

-----
Newly minted Admin - PM me if you need anything, or if I've done something stupid...