[OpenSCAD] Polyhedron tube with irregular sides -- is it possible ?

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:48:06 EDT 2015

Peter Falke wrote
> Why do you want to exclude using the difference() operation?

It's part of my polyhedron-based lib, in which I'll use the "holed surface"
in different situations, including the irregular-side tube mentioned here.

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- libs: doctest , faces ( git ), offliner ( git );

 tips: hash( 1 , 2 ), sweep , var

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly