[OpenSCAD] Blockscad

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:51:47 EDT 2015

i couldn't find a way to copy the code, so I could place it into openscad.

Saving to xml, was simply not an option, just plain unreadable.

But otherwise, a good way to teach kids, and the very old.

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson