[OpenSCAD] Irregular mesh generated

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:43:13 EDT 2015

kitwallace wrote
> In general though I think it would be useful to be able to generate meshes
> with a topology and format compatible with other tools such as Sculptris
> and Wings.

Sure. It's always better to have features built-in. I'm still hoping that
someday openscad can report coordinates of a shape ...

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- libs: doctest , faces ( git ), offliner ( git );

 tips: hash( 1 , 2 ), sweep , var

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly