[OpenSCAD] Irregular mesh generated

Neon22 mschafer at wireframe.biz
Sat Sep 12 01:59:19 EDT 2015

Hi Kit,
I made on at 30 and tried smoothing it. bit wobbly.
Then I made at 50 and simply selected all the edges and cut into 10 then
connected them.
Worked pretty well but there are two extra edges in there. Perhpas the
mechanism you used to get it into wings3D somehow made a bad object but my
mechanism worked just fine. (no one can afford my mechanism).
So here's two images and I have a model for you if you'd like..
ping me by email if you want it. Its 125kB
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13778/Wings3D_001112a.jpg>
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n13778/Wings3D_001117a.jpg>