[OpenSCAD] Adding a vertex process counter in cgal process?

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Fri Sep 11 04:01:48 EDT 2015

Von: ufomorace <ant.stewart at yahoo.com>
> It would be cool if ever 5 seconds there was a print of the cgal processing
> sequence... same as xvid display when it is encoding.

That would be nice to have.

However there seems to be no existing hook so it could be done by just
a user of CGAL. Implementing it in CGAL and sending a patch might work
(I don't know anything about their policy of accepting things).

As we don't recompile CGAL on all platforms for release, it could take
quite some time until that feature becomes available.

The plan? hope? wish? is to switch to some alternative library anyway.
Unfortunately that's not an easy topic either...

ciao,
  Torsten.