[OpenSCAD] Parting Line?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:14:44 EDT 2015

...again we come to the dichotomy of OpenSCAD; currently OpenSCAD is a
geometry generator as a descriptive language, lately people want to make it
an iterative geometry processor, other languages do that.

(yes I have asked for stuff like bounding box in the past...)

-----
Newly minted Admin - PM me if you need anything, or if I've done something stupid...

Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :)  - Obviously inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.