[OpenSCAD] evenly cutting two curves to make surfaces

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 21:47:26 EDT 2015

Hi Neon, your answer is not clear ... "you are happy to generate the curve",
or "you already are able to generate the curve"?

Instead of attempting to get an verbal understanding of where the difficulty
really is, why don't you just show some data? That would make help come much
easier.

Neon22 wrote
> Yes I've oversimplified that. I'm happy to generate the curve in any way
> at all.
> E.g. In inkscape and export as a series of straight line segs, or as XY
> knot points, manually by examination in OpenSCAD, or any other way :)
> Cheers...

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- libs: doctest , faces ( git ), offliner ( git );

 tips: hash( 1 , 2 ), sweep , var

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly