[OpenSCAD] Parting Line?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:17:37 EDT 2015

Hi Dan, your post is flagged as not being sent to the mailing list, you need
to complete the registration  here.

Newly minted Admin - PM me if you need anything, or if I've done something stupid...

Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :)  - Obviously inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.