[OpenSCAD] Semantics CSG ops with respect to color, materials

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat May 30 02:37:57 EDT 2015

Some notes: update

a. Terminology

Seems the terms heterogeneous is also used when the multiple colours are
mixed at a fixed ratio.

d. Multiple concurrent extrusion is supported in reprap  Firmware
<http://www.reprap.org/wiki/RepRap_Firmware>

as used on the RepRapPro Duet controller board, used on the Ormerod 3D
printer.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/