[OpenSCAD] Semantics CSG ops with respect to color, materials

Bob Cousins bobcousins42 at googlemail.com
Fri May 29 05:13:52 EDT 2015

CSGTest is a C# application I have cobbled together using csg.cs (derived
from csg.js) and some code I had written before. It's quicker and easier
for me to explore ideas and issues with this. In principle the techniques
should be transferable to Openscad code later. It also gives me a better
idea of what enhancements would be required to the CSG engine, or what to
look for when considering a different CSG engine.