[OpenSCAD] How to chenge the background color when exporting PNGs.

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon May 25 17:09:45 EDT 2015

On May 21, 2015, at 10:58 AM, loskiorama <alejandro at sur3d.com> wrote:

> I'm using the command line export to PNG option.
> and I'd like the background color to be white on the exported images insted
> of the yelowwish that comes by default.
>
> How could I do this?

It’s possible to specify which color scheme to use on the cmd-line, e.g: openscad —colorscheme=Metallic
It’s also possible to add new color schemes, but this currently has to be done manually by adding JSON files to the color-schemes folder in your OpenSCAD installation.

Adding a cmd-line option to override the background color could be interesting though.

 -Marius