[OpenSCAD] 3d people

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:25:41 EDT 2015

yep. but I didn't put the right words in the search box.
because of this thread, it clicked that I should just put the word "human"
in there instead of people like I did before.
and do you know? I found something that would work.

But I did like the make human thing too.

thanks to both of y'all.

Jerry

Jerry

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson