[OpenSCAD] 3d people

Curt kc8ste at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:25:16 EDT 2015

Jerry, have you explored Thingiverse? You might find at least a partial
solution there.

Curt

Curt Givens GCAC Earthdog Director/GCDOC Barn Hunt Director
"do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Motorcyclist know why dogs hang their heads out of car windows