[OpenSCAD] 3d people

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:50:59 EDT 2015

I am making a z scale train layout, and would like to make some people
(they have to be 1/200th scale, which would be about 9 mm.  I have no
problem with scaling part, but I am having trouble finding any ready made
people.

I have found some taekwondo figurines, but I would like just a little more
detail.

Anyone, seen a module somewhere that might fit the bill?

Jerry

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson