[OpenSCAD] Semantics CSG ops with respect to color, materials

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:40:31 EDT 2015

Peter Falke wrote
> b. multiple extruder with mixing hotend. (for this discussion say  Diamond
> Hotend <http://reprap.org/wiki/Diamond_Hotend>
>

> Please be aware that a nozzle like Diamond Hotend does not do a color
> mixing.
> There is no mixing chamber.

Actually have a look at  mixing
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saryph9t9L8>   with the diamond head. Looks
promising.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/