[OpenSCAD] Semantics CSG ops with respect to color, materials

Peter Falke stempeldergeschichte at googlemail.com
Sat May 23 05:14:54 EDT 2015

b. multiple extruder with mixing hotend. (for this discussion say  Diamond
Hotend <http://reprap.org/wiki/Diamond_Hotend>

Please be aware that a nozzle like Diamond Hotend does not do a color
mixing.
There is no mixing chamber.
The 3 colors meet in the center and come out together like toothpaste, one
color one one side.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0fiWx8RyM

> Ciao,
>
> the printer is made by a company based in Cambridge/Boston, here a video
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbuu7UD2GVk
>
> They are doing special filaments development too.
>
> Alessandro

stempeldergeschichte at googlemail.com <karsten at rohrbach.de>

P.S. Falls meine E-Mail kürzer ausfällt als Dir angenehm ist:
Ich probiere gerade aus kurze Antworten statt gar keine Antworten zu
schreiben.
Wenn Du gerne mehr lesen möchtest, dann lass es mich bitte wissen.

P.S. In case my e-mail is shorter than you enjoy:
I am currently trying short replies instead of no replies at all.
Please let me know, if you like to read more.

Enjoy!