[OpenSCAD] Coordinate flips between right/left-handed

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:01:21 EDT 2015

You are right. I see what happened now. The two coordinates I show are
actually the same thing, the top one has the origin farther away from the
plane XYZ (concave), the bottom one has it near viewer (convex).

kintel wrote
> Not sure how we could make the visualization more clear..

There might be a way, inspired by the structure display in organic chemistry
text book:

<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n12714/openscad_concaveness.png>

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- OpenScad_DocTest: doc and unit test ( Github , Thingiverse  )

$ -- hash parameter model: here , here

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly