[OpenSCAD] Specification of CSG file format?

Bob Cousins bobcousins42 at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 15:41:22 EDT 2015

I extracted a YACC style grammar from importCSG.py in FreeCAD. It's a bit
long to post so I have put it into github.
https://github.com/bobc/csg_tool/blob/master/grammar/CSG.y I have run the
file through yacc and it seems ok, otherwise I have not verified the syntax.

FreeCAD seems to support most of the CSG functions, notable exceptions are
hull, minkowksi and a handful of others including glide, offset, resize,
subdiv.

bob