[OpenSCAD] two bugs

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:29:24 EDT 2015

The first problem is fixed by setting convexity in the import.

The second problem is:

ERROR: CGAL error in CGAL_Nef_polyhedron3(): CGAL ERROR: assertion
violation! Expr: pe_prev->is_border() ||
!internal::Plane_constructor::get_plane(pe_prev->facet(),pe_prev->facet()->plane()).is_degenerate()
File:
/data/OpenSCAD/libraries-mingw32-master/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/include/CGAL/Nef_3/polyhedron_3_to_nef_3.h
Line: 293