[OpenSCAD] eval( ) ???

doug moen doug at moens.org
Wed May 13 14:19:24 EDT 2015

Miro said: "I'd rather see that function names and variables are saved in
the same scope".

That's what I want as well. This would allow functions to be first class
values: you can pass them as arguments to functions, return them as
results, and store them as elements of a list. No arbitrary restrictions.