[OpenSCAD] eval( ) ???

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:55:27 EDT 2015

If I didn't use the keyword "Visual Basic", but present it as just an idea,
will you have the same resentment?To me, borrowing idea from other language
doesn't mean the entire openscad is going toward it. It all depends on how
to implement to fit needs. Aside from that, using *set* for func/mod
assignment does have its down side. The following does look weird :
some_module( arg1, *set* arg2= some_func )     So, alternatively, we can use
a func specifically designed for this (this time I won't say where the idea
is from :) ):       x1 = abc; // assign parameter abc   x2 = function( abc )
; // assign function abc

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- OpenScad_DocTest: doc and unit test ( Github , Thingiverse  )

$ -- hash parameter model: here , here

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly