[OpenSCAD] Namespace 2

doug moen doug at moens.org
Tue May 12 16:48:13 EDT 2015

Hi Runsun.

There is movement. Marius and I have been discussing this. Once we can
agree on an initial design proposal, I will create a github repository
with a design document and some code, and start iterating towards a
working prototype. At that point, it will become possible for other
people to get involved. Once the prototype is applied to existing
OpenSCAD code, then we'll have a better idea of how well the proposal
will work.

Doug Moen.