[OpenSCAD] minkowski - how to keep exact dimensions

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:59:49 EDT 2015

nophead wrote
> Yes being able to curve 3D space would be useful.

Strong I feel the force within you is...

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/