[OpenSCAD] Sharing: how to render on command line

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:36:01 EDT 2015

What would be handy for this approach, would be the ability to initiate a
script from the OpenSCAD GUI.
Say F7, with the script command line in preferences with a substitute
parameter of the scad filename.

Would need to make sure you saved changes of course.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/