[OpenSCAD] allowing center= parameter to be a vector of booleans

Drew Rogge drew at DasRogges.com
Mon May 4 00:06:17 EDT 2015

@MichaelAtOz: in the center= case in version 2015.03-1, 1 doesn't equate to true. Try:

difference() {
   cylinder(d=10, h=10, center=true);
   cylinder(d=10, h=10, center=1);
}

0 does equate to false:

difference() {
   cylinder(d=10, h=10);
   cylinder(d=10, h=10, center=0);
}

@Marius: thanks for the reference to issue #265. Not sure that I would want anything more than just being able to center on the individual axes. Using the center= parameter to offset to an arbitrary position seems counter intuitive.

It's been almost a year since anythings happened with pull #753. What would it take to move this forward?

Thanks,
Drew