[OpenSCAD] allowing center= parameter to be a vector of booleans

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:48:52 EDT 2015

> Although not clean it would also be handy if booleans could also be
represented by zero/non-zero numeric values instead of the verbose "true"
and "false".

wiki <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/General>
"Most values, when used in a Boolean context, are equivalent to 'true', but
there are a few that are equivalent to 'false'. The values that count as
false are:

    false
    0 and -0
    ""
    []
    undef

Note that nan (Not A Number) counts as true."

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/