[OpenSCAD] New 3MF file format

Torsten Paul Torsten.Paul at gmx.de
Sat May 2 13:29:35 EDT 2015

On 05/02/2015 05:29 AM, MichaelAtOz wrote:
> Given AMF export is implemented in OpenSCAD and in slicers, should the focus
> be on implementing multi-stuff-ability in OpenSCAD using AMF, rather than
> expanding to other formats and still not be able to make multi-stuff?

Right, I agree the functionality would be much more useful than just
another import/export format. But then I think the effort spent on a
simple exporter would be not too big, I guess the biggest thing is to
find a nice cross platform solution to read/write the ZIP file (which
would come in useful for AMF handling too).

Still, I guess the best strategy for now is to sit back, fetch some
popcorn and watch what happens :-).

ciao,
   Torsten.