[OpenSCAD] Benchmark, recommended .scad's

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:40:58 EDT 2015

Hi, I suspect you are using a new MCAD.

I've managed to map most of it to the old MCAD, but I can't find the
'conv2D_polar2cartesian()' function.
Where can I find it?

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/