[OpenSCAD] New 3MF file format

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Fri May 1 23:29:40 EDT 2015

My 2c worth is that we will need something to support multiple
materials/colours real soon, colour printing is already a reality on
Shapeways etc, and with things like the Diamond head, let alone multi-head
printers now, will have demand for multi-stuff now.

Given AMF export is implemented in OpenSCAD and in slicers, should the focus
be on implementing multi-stuff-ability in OpenSCAD using AMF, rather than
expanding to other formats and still not be able to make multi-stuff?

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/