[OpenSCAD] Sharing: Dump echo output to a file

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:32:38 EDT 2015

no problemo.

the python one would work in windoze.

don't get me wrong, I love python too. And ruby.
Before retiring, I did 5 years of every day python work. grew to love it.
Now I play with my raspberry pi and python (and ruby)

Jerry

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson