[OpenSCAD] Sharing: Dump echo output to a file

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:55:15 EDT 2015

Hi Jerry, that's a much shorter one :)

In fact I started this with a sed version, too. Not as elegant as yours but
works. I then move on to the python one 'cos I thought it'd be
cross-platform.

Nonetheless, will steal your idea and make an alias outta it. Thx.

jdawgaz wrote
> openscad testthingie.scad -o junk.stl 2>&1 >/dev/null | sed 's/ECHO: "//'
> | sed 's/"$//' > outfile
>
> Jerry

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- OpenScad_DocTest: doc and unit test ( Github , Thingiverse  )

$ -- hash parameter model: here , here

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly