[OpenSCAD] bend a pipe/tube

biskero biskero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:39:37 EDT 2015

Ciao,

yes I read that is basically what I was looking for.
It would be a great feature since you can simply tell a 3D object to follow
a direction into space to take shape.

At the moment I found a way to create an 2D ellipse and create an object
around a torus but is a pain and pretty slow process.

I just started to use OpenSCAD so not sure I can contribute with code, but
will provide feedback in here for sure.

I am working on a 3D printed project with some cool technologies, here some
infos:  hackebike <http://twitter.com/hackebike>

Alessandro