[OpenSCAD] Dual display

Drew Rogge drew at DasRogges.com
Sat Apr 25 20:21:21 EDT 2015

Speaking of using an external editor... There's a problem with the latest OpenSCAD where sometimes the built in editor has the keyboard focus even when the editor is hidden. Things get confusing when the editor is hidden but has the keyboard focus and I accidentally type something. The next time I change the file in the external editor, OpenSCAD displays a dialog box saying that the document has been modified because of the inadvertently entered text. I think that the build in editor should give up and never accept keyboard focus when it's hidden.

Drew