[OpenSCAD] While we're talking preview, preview for Windows, integrated into Explorer?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:59:21 EDT 2015

I think I saw something in Windows 8 for STLs, but is there any STL
previewer, that is integrated in the Explorer preview panel for Windows 7
(or not to mention XP for those who are less Hip)?

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/