[OpenSCAD] preview on mac finder

Chris - The New Hobbyist chris at thenewhobbyist.com
Tue Apr 21 17:06:20 EDT 2015

I'm not sure if this is related, but I have noticed a difference with STL
files generated with 2015.03.

When I pull the files into KeyShot for rendering they render as all black
shapes. I'm not sure if the faces are flipped or what. But they can be
fixed by repairing in NetFabb. This seems to happen with any/all STL files
I export.

This seems to only have started since I upgraded to 2015.03

Chris