[OpenSCAD] preview on mac finder

nigeljohnson73 nigel at nigeljohnson.net
Tue Apr 21 16:54:56 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I was wondering what happened between 2014.03 and 2015.03 that means
clicking a file in the Mac Finder now renders a white/transparent preview,
whereas in the 2014 release things rendered visibly in grey.

It's not really a huge issue, but I was hoping the normals fix in 2015.03-1
would be it, but no. I haven't downloaded 2015.04 yet, but I don't expect it
to help.

I can provide examples of pre/post 2015.03 STL files if needed.

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Nigel