[OpenSCAD] Digging into search( )

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:15:06 EDT 2015

I think you missed the point @runsun.

"Very briefly, vector and string 'index' counting starts at 0, not 1. "

This explains why you had so much difficulty understanding it.

search("a",[ "d", "c", "b", "a"); // returns [3]
                  0    1    2    3
                                  __

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/