[OpenSCAD] Idea: local var inside list_comprehension

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:42:53 EDT 2015

You are right !!! Tail recursion is very fast, indeed. I adjusted my code and
it's much faster. It's still 3x slower than the list comprehension at very
large data set, but is very impressive already. Good enough. Thx, man.

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- OpenScad_DocTest: doc and unit test ( Github , Thingiverse  )

$ -- hash parameter model: here , here

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly