[OpenSCAD] Digging into search( )

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:01:34 EDT 2015

Actually I get

WARNING: Invalid entry in search vector at index 0, required number of
values in the entry: 1. Invalid entry: "abc"

table4 = [ “abc","def","def",3 ];
echo(search( “def”,table4 ));  // = want:[2] got:[1]

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/