[OpenSCAD] Calulate REal Dimensions

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:56:12 EDT 2015

Except for some really backward peoples who use inch or thou (inch/1000) or
worse describe that as a mil (not to be confused with mill).

;]

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/