[OpenSCAD] Editor issue: file opening unfold folded codes in all open files

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 23:07:17 EDT 2015

Fold all the files and/or fold all the foldable bits in the current file
and/or fold all the top level foldable bits in the current file. I'd suggest
the later.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/