[OpenSCAD] Animation flicker

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:22:38 EDT 2015

just downloaded latest snapshot version. thanks for fixing this, in such a
timely manner.

Jerry

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov

*I*
*f you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime. *-
Anonymous

*If writing good code requires very little comments, then writing really
excellent code requires no comments at all!*- Ken Thompson