[OpenSCAD] Ramp Symbol

Yvette S. Hirth, CCP, CDP yvette at dbtgroup.com
Fri Apr 17 10:50:46 EDT 2015

hi all,

hey, does anyone know where a "ramp" symbol could be found?

the "ramp" symbol is whatcha see on euro volume controls, you know, it's 
a "triangle" that's thin on the left, the top slopes up and to the 
right, and it's thick on the right.

it's for a dimmer, and i'm trying to be "language independent".  so i'm 
trying to write() the symbol on the dimmer cover.

can we write() bitmaps?


More information about the Discuss mailing list