[OpenSCAD] How to detect chr(0)

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:39:07 EDT 2015

Your logic is a bit off there.

Basically your test is 'if(chr(255)==chr(255))'

Unfortunately, OpenSCAD doesn't (yet?) have a asc() function (or whatever
the unicode version would be called).

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/