[OpenSCAD] How to detect chr(0)

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:14:04 EDT 2015

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Your post is still flagged "This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing
list yet." which means that most people don't see it unless they look here.
You need to complete the mailing list  subscription
<http://forum.openscad.org/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=1>

Re chr(0). Many systems use null terminated strings so chr(0) is treated as
the end of the string. I suspect this is the case here, but haven't looked
into the C RTL to confirm this.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/