[OpenSCAD] How to combine difference and include?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:09:13 EDT 2015

ie put the screw_thread() where the cylinder() is.

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/