[OpenSCAD] How to combine difference and include?

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:08:00 EDT 2015

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Note they your post is still flagged as "This post has NOT been accepted by
the mailing list yet." which means that most people don't see it unless they
specifically look here. You should complete the mailing list  subscription.

Re you question:

I don't have that include library, so just used a cylinder) instead.

include <MCAD\polyScrewThread_r1.scad>
//screw_thread(15,4,55,10,PI/2,2);

difference() {
    translate ([-10,-10,10])
        cube ([20,20,100]);
     cylinder(r=5,h=111); // made sure it was longer than cube

}

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/