[OpenSCAD] Auto indenting configuration?

brad hopper braddo_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 13:01:12 EDT 2015

While I'm on the topic of QScintilla, I'm wondering if, again, there's an underlying configuration file which controls the behavior of the auto indentation?
I would love to have auto-indent and I'm sure it's just a matter of style but what's there by default drives me batty!
I like my indentations to look thusly:
module myModule() {    some code here}
It helps me a lot to be able to see which statement the } closes by just looking straight up.
Using the inbuilt autoindent it takes a crazy number of arrows and backspaces and re-tabbing to get to what I want. Much less trouble at the moment to just turn it off.