[OpenSCAD] 3D mouse support for openscad?!

arhi arhi.smece at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:48:05 EDT 2015

Torsten Wagner wrote
> I got my hands on a 3D connexion mouse and was wondering if someone of you
> got this working with openscad und Linux.

Anyone got 3D mouse to work with openscad under windows?
I have space pilot and I see lot of app support for it .. same driver for
- SpaceExplorer USB
- SpaceMouse Pro
- SpaceMouse Wireless
- SpaceNavigator
- SpaceNavigator for Notebooks
- SpacePilot Pro

might be a worthy cause :D

I read that "if they are sending special signals it should be easy to add to
openscad config" - I don't see any config that comes with windoze binary?
Any pointers?